As the doors close on 2021, I’m sad to say the doors are also closing on my wedding & photography business.
I’ve had an amazing 12 years working with amazing couples, families, bands, models and suppliers but the last 2 years have been really hard for the hospitality sector, including my own business. Being self employed is damn hard work, even more so during a pandemic, with long hours, working 7 days a week with no paid holidays and little time to spend with family and friends, and what the last 2 years have taught me, is to make the most of seeing family and friends, as you never know what is around the corner.
I’ve had so many great memories but here are just ‘some’ of the many highlights;
– Working with hundreds of many amazing couples and families, creating memories to last a lifetime
– Being asked to photograph at the London Fashion Weekend in 2016
– Photographing many celebrities, and even having some at weddings
– Photographing semi-finalists for Britains Got Talent
– Sponsoring a rally car for charity
– Raising money for so many worthwhile charities
– Photographing some stunning houses all over the country
Over the coming months, my wedding & portrait website will taken down to be replaced with something this new drone site, and so the online galleries will disappear too. If you haven’t ordered an album but would like to, I’m still able to create these its just I wont be taking on any new bookings for weddings, portraits or christenings.
thanks for all your support